Friday, January 8, 2010

Attention romantics can you give me some advice?

i want to ask this girl to be my girlfriend i love everything about her is there anything special i could do???


http://a355.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


yes i do know her she is my friend and i think she might like me as well


http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>





i just want some sweet ideas on how to ask herAttention romantics can you give me some advice?
she is pretty gorgeous


stick to her my friend


n when u the time is right , express ur feelings ;)


good luckAttention romantics can you give me some advice?
Aww...shes beautiful! Why dont you just tell her the truth- you 2 would make a beautiful couple!








FORGET THE OTHER NEGATIVE COMMENTS, JUST GO FOR HER!! =]
shes too hot for you mate.
Lol when I popped up that picture of you I burst out laughing; your face looks hilarious. I would have chosen a more flattering picture, and one that doesn't have your face POP out at you like that.


You don't even have to be romantic, just flat out ask her brah. Bring out the romantics later.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment