Friday, January 8, 2010

Any advice? I'm a 19 year old girl who has not had one single romantic relationship.?

And that fact is really painful for me and really does hurt my self confidence because not only have all of my friends of this age had or have romantic relationships, but I also am really longing for that mutual connection %26amp; attraction. Just to give you some stats I guess, I'm 5'7.5';, thick (though noticeably losing weight- lost 12 pounds so far . . . and all that was due to a horrid bout of illness I had in my senior year of high school that totally incapacitated me for over six months and stress up the wazzu), and my best friend says I'm a big flirt because I know how to start a conversation, act friendly %26amp; confident with strangers, sassy/funny (!?), polite, and energetic. I find I'm generally attracted to older guys and that most people believe me to be in my mid twenties due to my maturity level. I'm at a loss and I'm not sure how to fix this. I don't want to fling myself at guys but I really do want to find a wat to improve my chances and to change my situation. Any thoughts?Any advice? I'm a 19 year old girl who has not had one single romantic relationship.?
Just be yourself.


If you are friendly as you say, in a very short while some decent guy will take notice and ask to get to know you better.





But keep up your guard. If you are too anxious for a relationship you might go too far too fast and chase the guy away. Take your time, be cool, and it will come to you. A lady friend I knew from work didn't get married till she was almost 30. She just didn't feel right with any of the guys she dated. Then Bingo, it happened. they have been married now for 20 years!Any advice? I'm a 19 year old girl who has not had one single romantic relationship.?
It all lies in your attitude... sportive, trendy clothes and dazzling mannerisms also have a say... All the best!!!
don't worry my women not any for 44years till she meet me as it work out we one body
Hey, I'm single, 18 male (u sound hot)
I know exactly how you feel.


Almost all of my friends are in/have been in a relationship; and I've never even had a guy ask me out before.





I guess the best thing to do is to keep your chin up: it sounds like you're a very fun person to be around; and (I know, I know, cliche!) just let your inner and outer beauty shine out.
First I offer my friendhsip. Accept it then i share my thoughts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment