Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any Advice On How To Make A Proposal Special And Romantic?

My boyfriend proposed to me a little while ago, and I said yes. Therefore, he became my fiance. Unfortunately, though, neither one of us had money for a ring. He is very hesitant about getting me a ring and proposing again. I really want us to both have rings, though. He told me when we first met that he thought it would be really sexy if a girl proposed to him. Therefore, I am planning on getting us both rings and doing exactly that. I really want to make it unique and special, though. Any advice on how to do this? Also, any advice about giving him my ring and getting him to give it back to me? Or do I just present both rings at the same time, and put them on both of us? Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know he will say yes since we are already technically engaged, I just want to make sure that it is really special and done right. Thank you.Any Advice On How To Make A Proposal Special And Romantic?
On the place where you first met propose to him there..Any Advice On How To Make A Proposal Special And Romantic?
Cute ideas here:





http://www.robbinsbros.com/engagement-ri鈥?/a>
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment