Sunday, December 27, 2009

Romantic question??? any other advice?

So I have been with this guy for 1 year and 6 months, and I love him a lot, but recently we had an argument about him not being romantic as I want to and i am romantic and have done some cute stuff for him...at the end he said that if I like romantic stuff he would do it for me. However, I talked to my mom, and she said that I would just be fooling myself because deep down I would know it was because I told him about it...I guess she is right...she said I had two options 1) accept him as he is and be romantic without expecting him to be 2) be like him not giving nor receiving anything either...I dont know what to do? any advice? any one know about a similar situation?Romantic question??? any other advice?
evn tho u love him alot, sometimes u have move on n u should look 4 sum1 thats more compatable with ur feeling 4 needing to be a romantic figure. but if u feels sacure with the sitcuation then u needs to put ur foot down n u need to change him n hint stuff that he can handle n show him he can b romantic n that in order 4 him to keep u he needs to change at least his romantic side n that should b enough to open ur eyes to see ur own choice

No comments:

Post a Comment