Thursday, December 31, 2009

This one is for the ladies, I'm looking for a little advice or input for this romantic evening?

I have been with this girl for over 2 years and everything has been great, we always have fun and enjoy being around eachother. Now in her second year of college she just wants to experience college and not be tied down. As hard as it was I said ok, we still talk alot and keep in touch becuase she wants to be with me just not at the time. Well she is coming home for thanksgiving and wanted to see me. I don't want to over do anything and make it weird for her. We have always been very romantic but I wanted a special night. I have a family member that owns a restaurant and its closed on friday after thanksgiving he is letting me use the place to set up a romantic dinner for just us. candles wine the whole bit! but after depending on how it went I just want to lay with her and watch movies and eat our favorite ice cream and just have a good time. Like i said, I dont want to over do it but I wanted to get your opinion. thanks for all your helpThis one is for the ladies, I'm looking for a little advice or input for this romantic evening?
i think that's adorable : ) the whole dinner thing with the restaurant is kind of overwhelming but i think she'll appreciate it. but the whole movie %26amp; ice cream thing mellows everything out so i think what you doing is fine: ) i hope you have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment