Sunday, December 27, 2009

Romantic Dinner advice?

Long story short, I lost my girlfriend of 3 years for being non romantic and not showing my effection to her.





In order to win her heart back, I am going to prove to her I can be the man she wants.





For starter, I plan on cooking her a candle light dinner. I am not to good of a cook however, so I was wondering some of you ladies, what are some good suggestions?





Rose petals leading to the table? Her favorite flowers are tulips. So I plan to have some tulips for her when she gets here. I was also thinking maybe spaghetti or something simple yet something we will enjoy.





Just want to win her heart back ...





ThanksRomantic Dinner advice?
no need to go overboard to prepare a lavish meal to win her heart back. what she really needs is your attention. be around her. be beside her. have a heart to heart talk with her. get to know what she wants, what she needs. show your care for her in simple ways. help her out with her daily routine chores.


what women really wants is your attention and care. simple but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment