Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please help with advice! He used to be romantic and is not anymore,,,What to do????

We ve been together for 3 months. first 4 weeks he was pretty romantic. We went on the beach, once he bought me a rose, brought me juice, wanted to go somewhere, wanted to see me every day! Now, he wants to sit at home. No romance at all! We r in mid 20. I've never received a single present from him( just pepper spray for protection, very romantic lol). It makes me feel like he doesnt like me( he never said he loves me, does he love me???). I tried to talk to him about it. he seems to understand, but nothing happens. he has money and time to make me small presents or to buy flowers once in a while... On the other hand, he helps me when I need his help. he is always there if I need him. he is cute and not a bad guy BUT im not sure I want to be with him cuz I dont feel loved...Please tell me what u think about it:) Thanx a lot!


P.S. I tried to show him what I want by giving him small presents and by arranging something romantic:( did help eitherPlease help with advice! He used to be romantic and is not anymore,,,What to do????
hi


a guys psyche always looks for the non available. if u r freely available and no threat of loosing u then he will not be much interested in u.whenever you give up your self to a guy it should always be partly not in full. u should always keep somethings for him to guess than expressing completely. u should always be like a half solved puzzle to keep up his interests. also plan for more variations in life than the same romantic things fr him to be interested.





bye


avalanchPlease help with advice! He used to be romantic and is not anymore,,,What to do????
You made the common mistake of giving him what he wanted without any expectations. He wanted a mommy to take care of him, and a handy lay without having to chase it. He does not love you and never will, because he has no respect for you. You were too easy!


Chase him off, and next time you meet a guy, don't be so quick to become his concubine; see if love doesn't develop, naturally.


Guys know, instinctively, that if they can just get a girl in bed, she will swoon, and they will not have to work at it so hard the next time. Don't let that happen until you want it to.
well to me it seems like he just wanted you to think he waz romantic so you would get with him and not want to leave him.i think you should tell him that you miss it when he waz all romantic and if he doesn't listen then get you shoes and get walking
some guys are like that. they're just not romantic or not that into intimacy. if you can live with it, fine. if not, don't expect to change him into something he's not.


he may do it for a while, just as he did when he was trying to ';win'; you - but once you're won..they relax and feel their job is done.


i guess the choice is yours now.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment