Thursday, December 31, 2009

A complicated romantic situation...Can someone offer advice?

I am 25 years old. I have not dated since high school. But recently, two female friends have expressed romantic interest in me, and I am not really sure how to handle this. The first woman, I have known for only a couple of weeks. She came to my apartment, and basically asked me out on a date after kissing me. The other is a friend I have known for three years now, and well, we slept together shortly after the visit of the first woman. The first woman is very optimistic, and reminds me of what it was like when I was younger even though we are the same age. To be honest, I have never been so excited by the knowledge that a woman had interest in me. I felt I owed it to her to tell her what happened between me and the woman I had been friends with for a long time, but it did not seem to bother her. She still wants us to go on a date. But the woman I have been friends with for years is someone who I know well and have always admired. I had not considered her a romantic partner until last night, and I am not sure she was not acting out of jealousy, but I just know we are compatible.





Ideally, I would want to be with both of them, but I know I have to choose one or the other. How am I supposed to go about making such a decision, and what should I tell the one who I reject? A complicated romantic situation...Can someone offer advice?
wowowoww. no dates since highschool and now you have 2 canidates??


hmm. well i dont know how to help you make your decision....thats up to you.


you just have to explain to one of the woman that it isnt the right time for you right now and that you'd like to stay friends

No comments:

Post a Comment