Thursday, December 31, 2009

Im a hopless romantic..Im so depressed ..need advice ..?

This, like all other depressing stories, involves someone else.There's a girl that I've known for about a year that I've got a major crush on. We worked together on a couple of plays. And every time we got together, I felt that there was something going on between the two of us. we make out with each other when we get a chance. To a lot of people that doesn't mean anything, but to me it does. I'm a hopeless romantic. And so I thought that maybe there was a possibility that the two of us could be together..Until this weekend:.Right now she's on a camping trip with her friend and I suspect that there may be some other guy there as well.I could just be being paranoid. But it's bugging me.I don't know what she's doing. And more importantly, I don't know what she thinks about me. And I'm scared shitless to just ask... just hate not knowing what's going on. It's the ';not knowing'; that's killing meRight now I have no idea, and it's driving me nuts.


And that is why I'm depressed right now.Im a hopless romantic..Im so depressed ..need advice ..?
Be honest with her. Any relationship you have needs honesty. I understand your fear of rejection but, the only way you are going to get the answers you seek is to ask and tell her how you really feel....good luckIm a hopless romantic..Im so depressed ..need advice ..?
Stop being scared step up and be the man. If it doesn't work out then move on. Repeat until it works.
This is exactly why relationships fail. One or the other has high expectations not based on reality. You don't really know her and you think your in love. Thats just puppy love or infatuation. A little more of this and you could be considered a stalker. Tell her what you would like to have with her and if she don't see it that way, move on and forget her.
You might like her and want to be with her, but unless the two of you have a conversation about exclusivity, she's free to be with whomever she chooses. Feel free to tell her you like her, and want to be with her, but if she doesn't, you have to let her go.
you really need to just ask her

No comments:

Post a Comment