Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice on how to make his first kiss romantic?

We've been dating for a long time and we've haven't kissed, mainly because it would be his first and I want to be special. My first kiss was horrible lol. anyways, how can I make it romantic? I want it to be memorable and I want him to fly :) But I'm also afraid I'll scare him.





And frankly, my ex was a freak so I don't even know what a first kiss should be. Like a peck? Or just a small goodbye kiss but more than a peck? And when? I hate it when guys ask you if they can kiss you cuz that takes away the anticipation and I assume my bf feels the same way. So I can't just ask him.





ideas?Advice on how to make his first kiss romantic?
Well put some nice smelling lip balm and start humming a romantic tune when your kissing. your lips will vibrate giving all the romantic feeling.Advice on how to make his first kiss romantic?
when you sit and talk with him alone and then look him in the eyes, look at his lips, lean in a little, and just kiss him.
It should be spontaneous, unexpected. Don't worry about the rest. Planned kisses are the worst because they don't live up to the high expectation we put on it.
well dont do anything 2 much...but more than a peck...make it passionate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment