Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice Please Regarding a romantic move?

There is this girl at class I like alot and she's often nice to me..however im not sure if its because she likes me or because im a loner draws sympathy...I am frusrtrated to not being able to express my admiration to her openly in the form of telling her I want to go out since it may well not work out...


I was thinking i could tell her shes the most pretty chick in the class for the sake of saying it and getting out my emotional need to express some romance in this regard...do you think its a great idea?I dont want to make a pass at her so i just want to settle for this obvious hint so what do you think?Advice Please Regarding a romantic move?
GO FOR IT! You got nothing to lose you know she'll say no but what if she says YES! think positively Plus If you tell her she is beautiful she will feel pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment