Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some help..some advice..Im soo depressed..im a hopless romantic.?

This, like all other depressing stories, involves someone else.There's a girl that I've known for about a year that I've got a major crush on. We worked together on a couple of plays. And every time we got together, I felt that there was something going on between the two of us. we make out with each other when we get a chance. To a lot of people that doesn't mean anything, but to me it does. I'm a hopeless romantic. And so I thought that maybe there was a possibility that the two of us could be together..Until this weekend:.Right now she's on a camping trip with her friend and I suspect that there may be some other guy there as well.I could just be being paranoid. But it's bugging me.I don't know what she's doing. And more importantly, I don't know what she thinks about me. And I'm scared shitless to just ask... just hate not knowing what's going on. It's the ';not knowing'; that's killing meRight now I have no idea, and it's driving me nuts.


And that is why I'm depressed right now.I need some help..some advice..Im soo depressed..im a hopless romantic.?
You have the perfect opportunity in front of you, with having a ';date'; with her tomorrow.





The best thing for you, even if she turns you down, is to ask. Be gentle, start off with how you feel and, above all, be honest. If you really like her, tell her just how much. Don't sound too needy; just be frank and up front as you know how to be. Ask an open-ended question about being with you and give her the opportunity to choose. If she feels some freedom, she might not be as quick to get nervous or shocked about it. Don't be ';just another option'; but make sure you're there if she wants to be there with you.





There runs the risk of getting turned down but, if you don't do something when you have the chance, you'll always wonder what could have been. That might be worse than finding out a year or two later that she would have if only you'd have asked. Just take a deep breath and think about what you want to say. If you're that worried, write it down tonight and go through it a couple of times so you have a better idea of what you want to say. Don't obsess but be prepared, if that's how you work best.





Just don't beat yourself up if she says no. You may want that girl, but she may not be right for you. Sounds like there's already chemistry between you two, so you have *that* going for you...





Hell, if she likes the idea, be that hopeless romantic with her - a LOT of girls want that so much but are either too afraid to ask or don't believe it's true that there is such a creature.





Good luck, man. Hope you get your girl. (And that you're right for each other, of course.)I need some help..some advice..Im soo depressed..im a hopless romantic.?
Talk to her.


You already know how you feel, you know what you would ';like to say'; to her...you know you know this.


Use few and simple words that don't make YOU feel bad.


It is so much easier than we sometimes make it...


SIMPLE WORDS...MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE...that's all there is to it.


If you really do like her alot you will likely be nervous (some) no matter what--when you feel your nerves when you are with her next time, know that you are being honest, with yourself and with her. Being honest is a great way to start a relationship.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment