Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hopeless romantic needs advice.?

I have a daughter with a man who left me for another woman. We never were that in love anyways so it didn't bother me. Before i met him, i had a high school sweetheart who i did like very much he liked me as well and we were more like best friends. we broke up. two years later i had my daughter. Now my daughter is two and i am dating someone who is an extremely nice man, who understands my situation which is awesome...a couple of weeks ago i saw my high school sweetheart.. we said hi exchanged numbers and we have been going out to dinner and just hanging out.. makes me remember old times... im confused.. because they both want to be apart of my life.. who do you think is a better option... im scared to pick the wrong one.. im thinking of my daughter here.. i need help..Hopeless romantic needs advice.?
i am in the exact same situation!!!! crazy!!! i dont have a kid tho. just go with your heart tho if you dont you will end up with regrets. and you know how that feels...Hopeless romantic needs advice.?
As long as you not committed to one or the other leave the door open with both. Let both parties know that you are interested in someone else. Explain the situation to both parties, let them know what you are doing. Keep the doors of communications open. Who knows they may become friends and you could still have both of them in your life. Let me say, in my opinion, it is vital that you communicate openly with both parties. You don't want either to think you are trying to sneak around. Let them know what your feelings are, let them know when your feelings change, and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment