Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ladies, I need your advice--does this sound romantic and ';cute?';?

There's a girl from class I really like. I think she might like me, too. We don't know each other too well...but we'll sit together in class, talk, and when we do talk she always laughs at my lame jokes and totally looks deep into my eyes. Her eyes are so pretty!





Anway, I'm going to ask her out tomorrow for Valentine's Day. Obviously, it's all about confidence (which fortunately I have lots of, lol). But how does this line sound....





';Hey (girl's name)! You seem like a really awesome girl and I wanna get to know you better. Would you be my valentine and do ice skating and dinner Thursday night? I just want the chance to get you know you and hang out with you. =) =)





Since we don't know each other REAL well, I don't want to put too much pressure on her. Yet I also want her to know that I'm crazy about her. Too cheesy? Too long? What do you think?Ladies, I need your advice--does this sound romantic and ';cute?';?
That sounds really cute. Do you know whether she likes to go iceskating? Is there any of her friends you can ask? It would be even more sweet if you knew what she liked to do and tried to incorporate that into your date.Ladies, I need your advice--does this sound romantic and ';cute?';?
thats cute. she better not say no!
ask...cute
cute!
YES!! do that and while your ice-skating...[if she falls help her up] [dont skate in front of her] and ask her out while your ice skating...theres just some tips!!hope i helped!!
Do it!! Good luck!
It's cute but a bit long.......maybe get rid of the last line until after she responds.
Awwww I would so fall for that one. No its no too cheesy or too long I loved it!(It will so work) If she's into you like that.
ur such a sweet heart. i would totally go out with you (lol)...i like that line
I like it. If a guy said that to me I would think it was really sweet!!! I would go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment