Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am in love with my father in a romantic way. And i need help to make him fall for me, advice?

I love my dad so much. I tihnk about the times i got to sit on his laps between the ages of 8-13 but now i want to do it agian because i can't find a male who will love me like him. and he also understands me more than anyone elss. how do i get him to fall for me in a romantic way? advice? I want him so bad!I am in love with my father in a romantic way. And i need help to make him fall for me, advice?
first ur sister now this! it's obvious ur joking stop ur not funny k bye.I am in love with my father in a romantic way. And i need help to make him fall for me, advice?
The person who asked this question is like mentally disturbed or something.

Report Abuse



I thought that only honkies do that sort of thing.
You need professional help if you think this is funny, because it's just demented.
lol


i won't buy it!
hopefully, you are joking,


but if you are serious, you need to go for counseling.
get yourself a donkey you'll forget all about him
take me take not your father man o man this is a biggie you got to stop this NOW you can't do it no no he will disown you and fast and you know it will hurt him a lot
you need to be sterlized
way to make em bite
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you nasty F**k.
Hmm..this is a very interesting! It's a family affair. Are you a screenwriter and is this your new story. First your son, then your brother, your sister and now your father..hmm..i wonder who's next? Your mother maybe then your cousin...i suggest you should change a bit of your story to make more interesting coz it's all sound the same to me...and about your age just stick to 30 years old instead of 23...the rest of the story you figure out yourself.
ok you are seriously wacked..... stop and think about this.... then go to a phychiatrist..... you need meds....lol maybe just to grow up....Are you from the south? is your real name Ellie Mae? Get an education and move away from home.......
Oh this is so sick.


You need to talk to a shrink.
You have issues dear. If you think this is funny it's really not, it's getting pretty old, you're not the only dork out there asking REALLY STUPID questions like this one.......get a life!
you need some counseling
God Bless You!!!!!
even though it has to be a joke it's still sick that you could even say something like that...you must have a lot of problems.
ewww wtf hes ur DAD geez u must be pretty desperate no affence!!!
you should have a 3sum YOU, HIM, and ur SISTER
OK.. now that you have covered being in love or wanting to screw your mom, dad, brother , sister and your son... who's next ? Grandpa and Grandma ?
You are an idiot madam. Grow up
may god have mercy on your soul...
I'm sorry...but you need counseling. Your father is not your lover. He is your father. He is your shoulder to lean on in times of trouble, not your lap to sit on in times of want....





You seriously need to seek professional help because you are putting your fantasy toward the wrong person.





Loving your father in this way is wrong...in any culture...not just ours.
What a kind of girl are you? Why your every question is like this,,,,,want to have sex with son ,,,sister,,,and know with your father. I think you are really gone be mad and I'm sure you are stupiddddddd.
are you in love with your biological father? but how can that be? he is your father. i know that you say that you want him and love him but don't confuse paternal love with that of a lover. that is really bad. there are millions of guys that you can choose from but not your father think about it, he will only see you as his daughter so don't look into it
trip him
Ummm you have issues...
You are not normal Missy, you need Professional help...this is not right
Judging from your other questions, you all are just one big loving family.
You are having fun with everyone on your questions. Most people don't think to look at someones other questions to see if its a pattern and you have a big pattern of posting questions like this. Let's see it was your brother and your son and now your dad. Now are you done getting everyone all pissed off? is the excitement almost over with your joking around? I say get a life.
your sick go and kill yourself you dont deserve to live

No comments:

Post a Comment