Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ladies...I need some advice. Are these words romantic enough to tell her? Do they get the point across?

I was going to take her out for a movie or something really random and then when we got some time later I was going to ask her. ';let me look into your eyes.'; (I really love her eyes, they're so beautiful) Than I was going to say something along the lines of: ';My God, you're so beautiful! You know, I absolutely adore everything about you and every moment I spend with you I wish I could freeze and get lost within it forever. Holding you is where I belong and it's the only place I would rather be. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and I love you with everything that I am. You are my angel and my feelings for you will never die. Please hold me again tonight. Dance with me right here! Be close to me. My darling I love you so very very much and I'd rather go through hell then ever hurt you.';Ladies...I need some advice. Are these words romantic enough to tell her? Do they get the point across?
Wow, you must really love this girl. That is so sweet and I can just imagine what effect that'll have on her. You seem like a really good man, keep it up and she'll be good to you.Ladies...I need some advice. Are these words romantic enough to tell her? Do they get the point across?
u shudnt practise it if its cums 4rm deep down...bt its swt..
very nice but don't scare her with the love part
ya!!


good luck!!!
save it for your wedding vows!...keep it simple, be confident and a little mysterious..keep them wondering...feed a little at a time..its more genuine that way
AWWW. we need more guys like you. that would do it for me.
It's kinda cheesy........but it's really really sweet........





Maybe you should just do the ';eye contact thing';.........and then give her the ';sunset';................that's pretty romantic......and I promise you............she'll think of you, even time the SUN SETS for the rest of her life..........(even if someday she hates you...)


haha!!!





(hope that doesn't happen --- just tellin ya that we really like stuff like that.......)
oh my goodness that is soooo sweet!! she will deffinatly love it! i wish guys acted like that to me
wow. that's good.
thats sweet with those words she is sure to have a good time with u.
You're a man. SO...your a liar...she will know.
Awww that is very sweet! I'm sure she will melt in your arms.
She's one lucky girl to have someone say such sweet things. I would be jealous but I got my own man who says the sweetest things. Isn't love the greatest feeling ever
That is the sweetest, most romantic thing ever! Bravo! Your girl is so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment