Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ladies Please Help, Romantic Night Advice?

Right so here's the situation, my girlfriend is on holiday and gets back friday. I'm planning a romantic night for saturday, there's not really a reason behind it to be honest, yeah it'll be partly because I won't have seen her for more than a week but mostly because I like to make my girlfriend feel appreciated and loved (: . My thinking was through the day to get everything set out, I was thinking candles.. everywhere. I the living room, on the dining table where we'd eat her favorite meal that i'd make, have a few glasses of red wine then sit in front of the fireplace with candles around us, with a blanket and wine, maybe strawberries. And then put on a '; movie '; but really it would be homemade movie which I would of created that told her how much I love and care for her, with our songs in the background. Maybe I could even get my guitar out and sing our songs :) . Sorry if I sound a tadd weird :)Ladies Please Help, Romantic Night Advice?
Aww i think it sounds really sweet. Your very creativeLadies Please Help, Romantic Night Advice?
Man, I appreciate ur idea but these many candles. there can b fire also. so try to keep it simple n calm.
I am sure she will love it if she is into that kind of stuff. Just be careful not to leave any of those candles unattended!!
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment