Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Which is romantic book you would advice me?

i want to read a book which fills my heart with romance even a nice film will do. it should little flirting sweet frindship and a lots of romance!!!!!!!!Which is romantic book you would advice me?
Redemmimg love is good... i have read it!!! and TWILIGHT is the number one book i would recommend!! its movie now tooWhich is romantic book you would advice me?
It's not especially flirty or sweet, but Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte is the best romantic book I have ever read. Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell is also very good.
The time travlers wife
Read TWILIGHT SERIES. Its the best romantic book i have ever read !!!
You should read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It's pretty heavy on the romance and is AMAZING. It's about a prostitute and the man who falls in love with her, gets her out of the whole business and marries her, but she returns to prostitution several times, despite the fact that she hates it.. It really is one of the best books I've read, and I've read a lot of them. Check it out=]
Two-Way Street -Lauren Barnholdt


The Boys Next Door


Scribbler Of Dreams - Mary E. Pearson





I REALLY recommend Scribblers of Dreams, I read it in 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment