Thursday, December 31, 2009

I want to do something romantic for my bf on his birthday. any advice?

My boyfriend is flying across the country to see me for his birthday. I want to make that day unbelievably special for him, but I don't know what to get him. Sex is not an option, and I am so unbelievably low on cash its not even funny. I need some romantic, wonderful ideas that will make his special day all the more memorable.


he's staying here in a hotel that week and he'll be 24 if that helps.


I know he doesn't want clothes or anything pink or girly, and he gets embarrassed easily so idk. and he is allergic to a lot of colognes and stuff so i can't go that route. and a cd or mix tape isn't exactly what i'm looking for.I want to do something romantic for my bf on his birthday. any advice?
Make him dinner or order in that hotel room he's staying at and watch movies all day. I'm sure he'll understand that you're low on money, but having not seen you for a while he shouldn't want more than just you and him alone together.I want to do something romantic for my bf on his birthday. any advice?
Krawrys got a good idea that u may make your dear boyfriend dinner, but spending such lots of time on watching movies sounds boring honestly. u know it's been a great thing for him since he's flying all the way coming here to see u. BE HAPPY and maybe u'll figure out what u both wanna do even without being on purpose!!
Ask one of his friend, it can be a good thing to do.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment