Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice for romantic first time sex.?

I'm currently abroad studying, and I when I go back, my girlfriend has said she would like to sleep with me. By then we will have been in a relationship for a year, most of it long distance. It will be both of ours first times. I want it to be very romantic. She wants it by a fire with lots of blankets. There will be music, and we've already agreed on what to play. I love her very much, so I want this to be very special and romantic. Seeing as it's not something I;ve had much experience in, I am looking for any advice. I'd specifically be interested in advice from women, because I want this to be about her, not me. What should I do? What shouldn't I do? One thing that is bothering me is that I want to make sure she reaches orgasm. I will feel incredibly guilty if it is just me. Even if it means I don't have any fun at all, I want this to be about her.





Thanks in advance/I need advice for romantic first time sex.?
man take your time with her fire blanket and such are great ideals work on her. Kiss her all over just dont have sex with her,MAKE LOVE TO HER go slow . Go south on her ,drive her out of her mind ,While making love to her long uneven strokes,tease her,make her beg, make sure again to go painfully s-l-o-w .dont be a rabbitI need advice for romantic first time sex.?
Be gentle! It hurts for girls for the first time..
Most likely she will not orgasm from her first time. That is something that takes time for a girl to learn how to move and reach her own pleasure. It will not be a disappointment to her just because she doesn't climax, believe me. She will feel so amazing just from feeling you. The biggest advice I have is take your time. And if you think you will orgasm quickly, you should consider pleasuring yourself earlier in the day so you can last longer. Just make sure you tell her you love her and make sure you touch her all over. Make her feel how much you love her.
I hate to burst your bubble, but a romantic first time sex is unlikely to happen the way you plan.





You are both building it up too much.





You have mostly been in a long distance relationship, you are coming home and you are both nervous. You are then building it up to some great event where you will plan and prepare for. The closer the time comes the more nervous you will get. One of you will probably pull out





My advice is to plan on spending some quality time together with no pressure. Just chill out, just the two of you and talk and kiss and just see what happens. Just plan on spending time catching up and put the thoughts of sex to the back of your mind.





Remember to bring a condom with you just in case.





By the way, it will be messy and awkward and neither of you will really enjoy it. It will take a while until you know each other well enough to know how to please them. Just take your time and it will get better.
First Time Sex is never romantic or good... it hurts so much for a girl and when the boy loves her he has to go really slow so its not as good for him either...


you never see american pie? notings ever perfect:)


x
you can't script orgasms for her. as a matter of fact, planning songs and other details is not conducive to romance. take it as it goes.
face **** her to the death, then unload on her face kick her in the back of the leg and punch her in the stomach so she goes ';ARRRRRRRR'; with the whole white eye patch and authentic crippled leg going on i gurantee youll both get off

No comments:

Post a Comment