Sunday, December 27, 2009

A odd conversation at work.......advice please (romantic topic)?

Ok at my job a co worker out the blue as me if I was dating another co worker. I had a crush on the guy a while back but I don't approach men and my little attempts to strike up conversation with him were interrupted. So, I gave up. But when my coworker asked It threw me off guard.I don't believe I ever told this guy I liked the other guy. When


I replied no then the guy started telling me it was too bad and how great a guy he was. Then the next day the one I like spoke to me very openly which he is very quiet and reserve so that threw me off a bit. So do you think maybe I should try to talk to him again. Better yet do you think the co-worker that did like a commercial for him told him I was interested? I don't know. I live in Quiet DesperationA odd conversation at work.......advice please (romantic topic)?
You've met the go between his job is to scout for his friend. This could be good or bad depending on who he's scouting for. Good if it's the guy you like. Bad if it's some other woman who's interested in said guy.A odd conversation at work.......advice please (romantic topic)?
Work romance is ALWAYS a bad idea. ALWAYS.





But, since you are going to go for it anyway, I say go for it! Talk to him and ask him out. What's the worst that could happen?





If you aren't capable of working with a guy who turned you down, then you probably shouldn't date coworkers. Imagine how much harder it would be if you were dating and broke up!
I think you correct


Guy #2 talk


for guy #1 to


see what you say


Now you talk


to guy #1 again


I guy #3


I take email





Jack
Your crush sent the other co-worker to see if you were interested because he was too shy to approch you out of the blue. Go for it!
maybe ask him, talk to him

No comments:

Post a Comment