Sunday, December 27, 2009

This girl im dating means alot to me and I wana show her that i do in a romantic way. does anybody have advice?

get her customized jewelery or something unique to herThis girl im dating means alot to me and I wana show her that i do in a romantic way. does anybody have advice?
Dress up as bill cosby





ooooooh yeah that's what i'm talkin aboutThis girl im dating means alot to me and I wana show her that i do in a romantic way. does anybody have advice?
That's really sweet. You'll find a lot of ideas here.
kiss her passionately. ravage her body. ';take'; her.
do your research, ask her friend want she likes,look on her face-book, when you find out what could win her over, plan a date with all those things, they end it of with a slow dance in a park or roof top with only you two around.

No comments:

Post a Comment