Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm 23. A virgin. A nice, romantic guy. Looking for a girl to help me with my Virginity. Any advice???

ummm.... hmmm look somewhere else???? like where you can actually SEE a girl???I'm 23. A virgin. A nice, romantic guy. Looking for a girl to help me with my Virginity. Any advice???
hey nothing wrong with that-don't let anyone ever convince you otherwise-i'm almost 20 and i only had my first make out session like 4-5 years ago...just gotta let things happen when they do i know i'm a perfectly normal person and i'd rather find someone that wants to be with me for me rather than just ''action,action,action';...granted action is really awesome at times but it means absolutely nothing than compared to something you hold meaningfulI'm 23. A virgin. A nice, romantic guy. Looking for a girl to help me with my Virginity. Any advice???
Yes, find a nice, romantic girl. Tell her you expect to be a virgin until after you're married. If she is not cool with that she doesn't respect you, kick her to the curb. If she's OK with it, hang on to her, she may be the one.
Hey, that sucks for you. Let's see... find a nice girl, not a slut but a NICE girl, go slow with her, make sure you kiss before entering the friend zone, and before you know it, you'll be just like every other retarded shallow guy, hope this helps, ( from a guy's perspective... not gay )
Work with any ladies at the office. Compliment looks, never tell any girl she is NOT pretty.Smell good make sure of it, deodorant always.Fohawks are gay. Put yourself out there, start conversation, be bold and confident.Don't ignore her phone calls for more than 2 days.
Why should you rushing for that?Bcoz you're virgin? Yeah, maybe others will laugh at you and embarass, coz you still virgin at this age. I think you must have sex with someone who really love you and you too. Let your first be a wonderful experience. Don't you think so?
Is this a problem for you? I'm 18 and I plan to keep the old V card till I get married. If you're 23 you might as well hold out a few more years till you find a wife.
make sure you find the right person, don't find someone just to have sex with them, make sure you establish a meaningful relationship with them.
Go find a friends with benefits so whenever you find a real girlfriend you won't come in 2 seconds. Good Luck
all i can say is you are going to find the right girl one day when the time is right.
go downtown and i'm sure there will be someone there to help you with that.
There's nothing wrong with that!


Find the right girl.


If you can't... go to a sex bar somewhere downtown.
dont 'date someone juts to have sex with them





you're a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment