Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey guys, I need advice on wat to do to make my bf be more romantic with me.?

Ok, so he is really sweet and great and everything, I flirt with him, but its like he doesnt notice. I do my hair, makeup, I dress to his liking, but he doesnt say anything. How can I make him be more romantic or flirtacious??!!Hey guys, I need advice on wat to do to make my bf be more romantic with me.?
don't. He's not worthy of you if he didn't pay attention from the start! dress to YOUR liking. The One will notice you and be the 1st to make a move . THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!Hey guys, I need advice on wat to do to make my bf be more romantic with me.?
some guys just aren't that way and you'll be waisting your time if you think you're going to change him. i'd suggest you talk to him openly about what you're feeling without trying to manipulate him. those things never work out in the end and you'll just feel worse off later down the road. learn to talk things out,

No comments:

Post a Comment