Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dominant sex vs. romantic...really need some advice. Plz help?

I just started dating a guy and I really, really like him. We have a lot in common, we get along great. However, he has told me that he likes to be dominated in bed. I'm more of a shy, introverted person. Also, much more sexually inexperienced then him. I'm not necessarily opposed to trying this, but I'm not sure if I would really get into it. I like romantic, passionate sex, but he thinks that it gets ';boring';





Any advice?Dominant sex vs. romantic...really need some advice. Plz help?
Stay honest to yourself. If you don't think you could get into a dominating relationship, don't do it.


Be a romantic, be more of a shy person, you'll be much happier with yourself in the long run.Dominant sex vs. romantic...really need some advice. Plz help?
Give it a try. You'll love it, trust me.
Just be sweethearts in life but tigers in the bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment