Sunday, December 27, 2009

Listen Dummy's HTF are we to know if they 'like you' if you don't?

Ok I ain't trying to be YA monitor or anything but now that school's started all these 10 %26amp; 11 yr. olds are asking these questions! HTF are we supposed to know? You don't provide enough info, the info ya do provide is only your side and even if we make a guess there's no telling who what or why they may change their mind!





http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblu鈥?/a>Listen Dummy's HTF are we to know if they 'like you' if you don't?
Their parents buy the little spoiled darlings an expensive computer and let them do whatever they want, as long as the kids don't bother the parents everything is ok. I don't even think the schools care, they just have to many kids in the system to deal with. If you have an alternative site for people with a few thoughts and are over thirty, I would go there. Problem is, if you posted it here, the little brats would just try to invade it, it is like a game to them.


If I am in the mood to answer a few questions, I go to homework help and answer the questions they post, I answer as best as I can but keep in mind I barely made it through Hi-school. That is fair, I don't know how old they are and they don't know if I am any kind of expert on the homework. I have read and learned a lot since I was in school.


I learned more out of school than in. How is that for a thought fer the day? Thanks for the ?Listen Dummy's HTF are we to know if they 'like you' if you don't?
STFU!!! lets see how can i say this to u with out gettin reported???





WELL I CANT, so i will just say this then





did u really have to post this, was this really worth the 5 points, and the comments u will be recieving from me??!!
Here's a SIMPLE answer to them ';ask your parents';
You are so mean. You don't have to answer all their questions...maybe you need a life. They are children, forgive them. Have you ever thought that those perverted questions on the internet are tainting the young?
if teens and preteens are so annoying...as u think, then why do u talk about us... jeeeezzz. and yeaaaaa if u dont care dont bother answer the question. those questions are really just for other teens ya know..... THERES A REASON WHY TEENS TELL THESE STUFF TO THEIR FRIENDS OR OTHERS THEIR AGE AND NOT THEIR PARENTS
Teenagers are annoying. Pre-teens are even more annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment