Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm in an odd romantic/friend situation kinda long. Comments and advice are appreciated.?

Sorry it's so long. What do you think?





My friend is an art education major and she asked me to pose nude for a shoot. I said sure and we set up a date for it. But for some reason she's starting to act odd around me all of a sudden.





I mean she acts mildly awkward around me normally but now she's doing it a lot more often. ( I mean she'll do things like grab my butt or motion me through things like acting out a proposal to her, or trying to get me to grab her breasts, or try to stick her toes in my mouth 'she's a foot fetish'... but normally she just acts flustered)





Later on, when she was in my room (around bed time) and I decided to be a tease (Like what she does to me all the time). I decided to put my head on her lap and then rub her leg romantically, and poke my feet at her head. Soon she confronted me and asked if I was doing this because she said that she liked me.





Amanda: ';Are you doing that because I said I liked you?';


Me: ';Heh, I'm just being playful.';





So I decided to hold her for a while before I sent her on her merry way. Which she said she enjoyed.





Is it possible that I upset her? (She has a boyfriend so I didn't kiss her or anything)


If anything isn't clear, just ask and I'll try to help you out. :)I'm in an odd romantic/friend situation kinda long. Comments and advice are appreciated.?
ha, well i can tell she likes you that's for sure, but maybe she is just uncomfortable with the fact that she does like you and she has a boyfriend. Even rubbing on her leg may not seem like a big deal, but if she is really into you it could be something big to her. She could just be feeling guilty for being romantic around you. But that foot fetish things a little odd lol :) good luck!I'm in an odd romantic/friend situation kinda long. Comments and advice are appreciated.?
sounds to me like she likes you but i'm not an expert. I'm kind of a tomboy and don't do all that stupid flirting stuff that doesn't go anywhere. as far as i can tell, she likes you and is flustered because she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to be disloyal to him. I don't think you upset her, I think she wasn't prepared for you to flirt back :P
This is a very strange situation. I think she does like you, but because she has a boyfriend she doesn't want to start anything that she can't finish.





I say keep her at arm's length. If she doesn't want a relationship then you shouldn't play with her or let her play with you in that way.





:)
I think she has liked you for a very long time and is unsure about how you feel. You didn't upset her, but maybe disappointed her a bit. She wants to be close and intimate with you, but she isn't sure how to approach it.
just avoid touching each other please, that's where the confusion comes from...
Wow...I read something like this in a book and my ';twin'; is having a similar situation...with his gf. I would suggest you go easy on those kind of jokes considering she has a boyfriend and let her figure what she's going to do. Does she want you more or him more? let her figure it but you should try to stay ';out of the way'; (of course not completely) to avoid ';him';.





Btw I know exactly how you feel about posting a question and getting no result.
um....this is kinda confusing but from what i understood i think u said she has a bf and she likes u....is that correct?


idk if u upsetted her but i think she likes u and is thinking about cheating on her bf with you. it does seem like she likes you though so just work everything out like tell her whats going on and how u feel and tell her that like u wanna be her bf but u dont want her to cheat either.


just talk with her and work stuff out.


i hope that helped......i tried my best to help but it was kinda confusing for me. :D
I was screaming YES SHE LIKES YOU ASK HER OUT till i read that she has a boyfriend. hmmm...that is odd behavior. you should just come out and ask her what is going on. Be like i'm just a little confused... iF you like her then you can proceed to tell her that you like her and that if she likes you then nothing should stand in the way except she needs to figure out whether she wants her bf or you because you cant do that to the othe guy. its not cool. but i dunno that is a tuff situation, im actually not that surprised that you didnt find your answer. It is a tuff situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment