Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice for a romantic scavenger hunt?

I have been seeing this girl, and I thought it would be a good idea for our next date to be a scavenger hunt, as she gave me a crossword puzzle about us so far to do after our last date. I am an incurable romantic, although I have only been a party/club/one night stand type of person before her so she is like my first dating relationship. I wanted to make a CD with romantic songs on it as either the first or last clue, and already know what I would like on it (I have some songs that characterize us thus far, nothing that is more serious than we are currently). Some of my friends were a little criticial of my idea. Any thoughts? Is the CD thing too juvenile? I am 22, she's 19. Some help would be great.Advice for a romantic scavenger hunt?
Wow i think you are really really sweet, your girl is lucky to have you. This is a great idea, but don't do this for no reason, present your gift during an anniversary, bday or some special day that will make it much more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment