Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girls advice please? (Is this romantic?)?

Ok this girl I really like is busy studying tonight. We've gone on a few dates and have held hands a little. I haven't seen her in a few days and I was thinking when she gets back from the library at midnight (we both go to college), to surprise her with flowers a little after (say show up at 12:10). I was thinking of texting her if she was almost done studying then show up at her place. I can get these pretty daisies at giant eagle and that is open 24/7 so it won't be a problem. Is this a good idea? Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (Is this romantic?)?
Ohh! That is sooo sweet of you! She'll be thrilled! But i would get her a little treat like a chocolate or her favorite dinner. She's probley both tired and hungry! Oh, you should also get her one of those funny music cards! They are cute. Not to say to buy the dang world 4 her... im just throwing some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment