Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you admit you take advice from more romantic minds?

or can you proudly reassure me this idea was all yours?Do you admit you take advice from more romantic minds?
if someone does not at least listen to advice then they are closed minded and will sooner or later be wrong and also be a bore...


so yes I will take advice from someone who says they are more romantic than I am...


and then maybe incorporate their thoughts and moves with mt own..then sit back and watch the females say WOW....thank you ! !





smile


good luckDo you admit you take advice from more romantic minds?
i am romantic....





if u dont believe me wanna *** find out





and by *** i mean ***
It's according to whose mind it is.
It was my idea! But I'll take good advice when I get it... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment