Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are your favorite romantic songs? Metal guys and girls I need your advice too.?

I'm picking some songs for me and my boyfriend to dance to on our wedding day, which is also going to be on our 5th dating anniversary.





He's kind of a metal guy, and I don't want him to feel too cheesy with the songs I pick (so no enya or anything like that); but I don't want to dance to a metal song (so none of that either).





We can mutually agree on stuff like Tool and any 90's rock really. I've also caught him listening to some of the music I like too, which is softer rock like Elliott Smith, Death Cab for Cutie, The Killers, etc..





So far, I've got:


';I Will Follow You into the Dark'; by Death Cab for Cutie


';Samson'; by Regina Spektor


';First Day of My Life'; by Bright EyesWhat are your favorite romantic songs? Metal guys and girls I need your advice too.?
';Til the End of Time'; by DeVotchKa is lovely, but not a hokey, cheesy love song. You might know their music from Little Miss Sunshine. Or what about a metal song done classically? Apocalyptica plays metal on cellos (no singing), and it's gorgeous.What are your favorite romantic songs? Metal guys and girls I need your advice too.?
ok


so i've got a few


you could do the cover of careless whisper that seether did.


or you can try


sweet child o'mine- guns and roses


Beforre the dawn- judas priest


with eyes wide shut- blessthefall (such a cute song)


Sieze the day- avenged sevenfold


this world can't tear us apart- trivium (i dont think you can slow dance to this though...)


promise her the moon- mr. big


pray- blessthefall (you could have it all choreographed and everything! lol)
My new favorite for a wedding would be ';Set Down Your Glass'; by Snow Patrol...don't let the song title fool you, pay attention to the lyrics...





http://www.metrolyrics.com/set-down-your鈥?/a>
If he is a Metal guy, then perhaps he and you would like ';Nothing Else Matters,'; by MetallicA. Another couple of decent songs would be ';The Glory Of Love'; and that famous one by the band Chicago. I can't remember the name of it now, but I think it's called, ';If You Leave Me Now.';
I like:


The Little Things Give You Away by Linkin Park


Shadow Of The Day by Linkin Park


Lips Of An Angel by Hinder


Your Arms Feel Like Home by 3 Doors Down


The Time Of My Life by David Cook


Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback


I'd Come For You by Nickelback


Not a Day Goes By by Lonestar


Amazed by Lonestar


Won't Let You Down by Keith Urban





I hope that this helped.
Def Leppard - Animal is cool.





If you both like 90's rock, then what about Pearl Jam?





Better Man, Yellow Ledbetter, Wishlist...they have loads of nice and meaningful slow songs.





Hope you find one. :)
light on


and time of my life by david cook


bullet for my valentine %26lt;any of the new songs%26gt;


the good left undone by rise against


niki fm by hawthorne heights
Try 'All those nights' by Dear Juliet


and congratulations :)
You can try:


';Love Song'; by The Cure or 311


*';Champagne Supernova'; by Oasis Covered by Matt Pond PA*- Goes well with occasion.


';Enter Sandman'; - Metallica


';Goodnight and Go'; by Imogen Heap


*';Through Glass'; by Stone Sour* - Recommended but not for occasion


';57'; by Biffy Clyro


';For You'; by The Calling


*';Fix You'; by Coldplay*


';Higher'; by Creed


';One Last Breathe'; by Creed


****';Stolen';(Album Original Slow Version) By Dashboard Confessional*****- Highly Reccomended


';Times Like These'; by The Foo Fighters


';In Love With a Girl'; - Gavin DeGraw


**';Iris';- The Goo Goo Dolls**


';Dig'; by Incubus


**';Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Lovesong) by Incubus**


';Last Kiss'; by Pearl Jam


';Black %26amp; Gold'; - Sam Sparro - More of an Electronic Dance Sound.


';Our Song'; by Taylor Swift


';Fearless'; by Taylor Swift


';The Way I Loved You'; by Taylor Swift


**';Crazier'; by Taylor Swift-Crazier is a great song to slow dance to.**


For Metal,


Through The Fire and Flames - DragonForce.(Joking)





Good Luck For Ur Song Selection and Ur Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment