Thursday, December 31, 2009

For Guys only! How do you know if a guy is romantic and sweet and will treat me right ? Some advice please?

Ok, I am still single and trying find nice romantic guy who will treat me right, but I try online and yahoo personal no luck and sometimes bars when guys stare at me. HOw do I say to this guy if he wants to talk to me. What should I do? Some advice please or some good reason why this guy likes me. I am very attractive girl, nice, friendly, not fat and thin shape. Help me help me help me?For Guys only! How do you know if a guy is romantic and sweet and will treat me right ? Some advice please?
Only the guy knows this...you have to find out..but your looking in the wrong places,on line and in bars won't get it.Most of the guys go there are undecided also,or very very decided on what they do want,at least for the evening.Give it time..you don't have to be ';attached';.Where does it say that everybody has to have just one somebody?For Guys only! How do you know if a guy is romantic and sweet and will treat me right ? Some advice please?
There is no way to tell you that. Anyone can lie and mask what or who they are. So, the guy may seem nice at first then boom switch on you and become the devil. There are no tell-tell signs. Sorry.
want to have a sincere answer?





...THERE ARE NO ROMANTIC AND SWEET MEN OUT THERE, THEY WERE MADE ROMANTIC AND SWEET BY WOMEN...





in our male genes there's only one thing we want and we would be ready to do anything to get it, even if it means being romantic and sweet, although these are behaviors that were never meant for a man that used to hunt, protect the tribe and provide for his family...





so the only reason why a man might be romantic and sweet nowadays is the game men and women play...women want the romantic and sweet hugh grant sort of guy, and we know that you want it, so we play this role and pretend to be romantic and sweet. in the bottom line though...it's all about sex...
it depends on mood
ask him how much he loves you.. on very next moment when he cummss in you while making love to you in bed... you will comes to know
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment