Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice on a romantic idea for my baby :)...?

Okay.. so i feel like doing something sweet for my girlfriend just because i love her :).. im thinkin im gonna show up at her house with a single red rose in my hand lookin nice and then we chill out at her house for the afternoon just relaxing and cuddling up.... i need to know what you guys think about that idea and possibly pitch me some other ideas.. thanks :)I need advice on a romantic idea for my baby :)...?
The rose is nice but just showing up isn't particularly romantic...not a whole lot of thought went into that idea, did it? Take her out somewhere and plan something fun.





ETA: Then go over and make her dinner or give her a massage or do some heavy chore for her that she's been putting off or unable to do herself.......just plunking yourself down at her place means she has to play hostess to you...not exactly an evening about her is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment