Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on new romantic relationship?

We've known each other for a few years. Have been in the same circles, socialized, gone out for adrink, gone over to his house. We're in the same creative business and he's been supporting my art and believes in me. Just recently he opened his heart to me and told me how he feels about me, that he's liked me for awhile. He doesn't want to mess up the relationship and is taking it seriously. he's fallen in love with me and i the same. We waited a couple weeks to have sex. He's said that he can't go a day without me~ that he's really into me. Said he sees me in his future. has gotten very serious, romantic, respectful, loving and just totally awesome!! I still get butterflies around him. we laugh and have great chemistry and humor. and we're both totally attracted to each other. I'm a scorpio sun/leo moon woman, he's a gemini sun/taurus man. He's sort of joked and said that we would have the same initials if we got married. He sat me down a few times to tell me how he feels, played a powerfully romantic song for me. Said we are exclusive. The relationship and connection has been very organic and unforced, he's met most of my family in easy good timing ways. They like him a lot. It is understood that we are taking this seriously and in it for the journey together... After a few weeks of intensity, he's retreated a little~ got into a work mode. something came up that needs his attention for a work project and is immersed in it to get it done. In his absence I've been experiencing heart ache, i've never felt it before~ a pain in my chest and crying. I've been missing him terribly. I'm looking for some reassurance to my insecurity. I've been in abusive/manipulative relationships where people have come on strong then turned on me, cheated or became abusive. So I understand this fear is there and am conscious of not projecting it with this completely new experience with him. I've been single for a few years before i started dating again. I wish I wasn't taking his work retreat so personally. Any advice on how I can look at this in a positive way? When i reached out to him in his space he told me he misses me and to not worry. I saw him again a couple days ago and we had a fun night on the town, great conversation and laughs at a few bars~ he told me that he's completely available for me but when something comes up like that he's not as available. Said he loves me, said i make him laugh, to not worry.


But it's hard for me to not worry. I've been really holding onto the beautiful things he said to me and i want them so much to stay true. Am I tripping just because he's busy with work? I'm having such a big urge to express and connect with him but I dont' want to push him away. I think I'm making this out to be a problem when it may not. I tend to obsess on negative or worrysome things sometimes.... Thank u. :DAdvice on new romantic relationship?
You two seem to have a very strong, loving relationship where you both seem to understand each other. Your relationship is strong, and you seem to know this.





Don't let your insecurity get the best of you. He has a life, he has work. It is not like he hasn't been available with you for some unexplicable reason. If you react in this manner every time he has a work project, you will emotionally hurt yourself.





You are clinging to him right now because of past relationships, he is treating you like no man ever has and so you are hanging desperately on to him. But this is only pushing him away, not making him cling back. During these days while he has work things to get done, while he has a life, you need to have one as well. You need to focus on your art, you need to hang out with your friends, you need to do anything to get your mind off this. This is a new relationship and throwing your heart into the ring so early is not good for you or him.





Today, do not sit around missing him. Call up some friends and go have a ladies day. Have fun. Email me if you still have things on your mind. =)Advice on new romantic relationship?
TOTALLY understandable.YES , what u think is right, it IS NOTHING.


HE is busy with work.YES, u have to see it in a new perspective....


See it this way, your perfect man, is out in the world to take care of things to earn a living so as to be ABLE to treat you right,to get you the right things u need.........the basic....


SO, when he comes home and he comes back available and free and really want to love you...........he would come home and expect alot of love from you, not complains about how long he left........


Its really a turn-off if he comes back, and gets all this stuff........


He doesn't need that, he needs you to be contented, and feeling really blessed exactly the way you did before.......


ITS JUST WORK.........its part of life, if he doesn't do that, u can't LIVE, so does he...........


Cheers,


Good luck,


God bless.
Oh god this is scarey....im you only im a male instead.I never thought that many people were like that but i sure am.Usually what i do is investigate and try to judge if someone is telling me the truth or not.I feel your pain because i've been in bad relationships too(girls cheated on me and lied to me about loving me)I often have caught people in their lies and they got mad saying i was a freak etc.Im not saying your man is lying he does sound honest.Since his job is so important it sounds like hes busy a lot.Just remind him you dont want to lose him and you want his love forever and if another girl steps in to try to win him over knock her out!!!!(im playing)
If he's serious about you like he said, then he might be trying to work hard in order to be able to be able to marry you. After all, as the man he needs to have a steady job to provide for the family. Taking you out to drink and talk to you must be his way of comforting you. He doesn't want you to worry. He misses you too, but wants to be able to provide for the future. Why don't you communicate to him? Tell him about your insecurities. Troubles like this are what bring a couple closer together. You've been together a lot the past few weeks, so it's understandable that you would miss each other now, but without some pain and conflict along the road, we cannot reach that happy place in the future. Happiness now and trouble later, or pain now and the gains in the long run? It's hard to choose the latter, but your hard work now will pay off! I wish you the best of luck :)
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment