Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love problem!!! advice me,,, how to b romantic?

My gf,, often asks me to start sumthing romantic, via text message (sms). how shud i strt sumthng romantic.. cn u guys n girls plzzz help me out here.. there are sum questions like rate me on the basis of blablabla,, so we cn strt a good conversation,,, cn u plzzzz tell me sum oder type of questions or sumthng else, so that we cn be romantic.. n remember she wnts it to be throgh text messages only... plzzz help,, i'll b really thnkful to that personLove problem!!! advice me,,, how to b romantic?
I am also searching for answer of the question how to be romantic according to a girl ? it will be helpful for me too..as i always find it very difficult...Love problem!!! advice me,,, how to b romantic?
Well, you can say something like ';hey love'; ';I love you,xo';





xo=hugs%26amp;kisses.








Just be creative, whatever you feel like saying,say it!
tell here she is lovely ,good,beautyfull,smooth skin /attractive and say all + words referring to her beauty
always start your sms with telling her hi sweety ,sweetheart,darling, n many more n use romantic word plz see it in your heart if u love her the romance will come from your fellings
BE SMART, LOOK CONFIDENT %26amp; USE YOUR OWN TALENTS.
be genuine, think yourself a new way


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment