Sunday, December 27, 2009

Romantic advice!?

Ok, so can anyone give advice on something? ok so what do u write on a little card that is going to a person you know and ur kind of fighting? like a romantic thing.Romantic advice!?
Tis thy heart thine soul seek.


Giveth thine love thine eyes speak.


Taken from me, twas thine heart,thine soul.


Forever loveth thee, thine only goal.





Words to which cut, sharp I regret,


Our love forever sweet that we met.


I love thee now, forever and a day.


Love hath na words. Silent I say.Romantic advice!?
'; We have our little problems, and little fights. But even though we do, I have never met a person like you...I love you through thick and thin. I want you to know, your the best thing in my life.


I love you';
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment