Sunday, December 20, 2009

Romantic weekend at home! Any advice besides sex?

I need some help. I'm planning a nice romantic weekend with my husband. We have a babysitter for the weekend, and we don't have ANY money to spend. I want to do something nice for him besides watching movies, and having sex. I know what your thinking but the sex will be there but my husband doesn't like anything kinky or all weekend. Anyways, I just need some CLEAN and no money involved romantic weekend. Thanks.Romantic weekend at home! Any advice besides sex?
fix breakfast and eat it in bed while watching some morning show that you both like. Go for a walk in the park and find a shaded spot to have a picnic.





Make up a few ';free passes cards'; that range from YOU GET ONE FREE BJ or I GET ONE FREE PLEASURING and then play a game. The winner gets to select a card and then you go from there.





Remember, to have fun. Laugh and always have a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment