Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need some romantic advice for my friend?

I just asked like the same question but I need answers, I know this guy my friend seriously, Let's call him Fred, He's liked a girl for like 2 years he got denied once and now feels he's grown closer. He's going on a a ski trip with the girl and her friend let's call her Kathandria, He wishes to ask her out . what should he do how does he ask her out


I mean he really likes the girl like a tonI need some romantic advice for my friend?
I feel for your friend - How long has it been since his first attempt to ask her out? He can definitley try again....if it were less than 6 months I would wait...but if it has been more than 6 months, then he can ask - BUT - he needs to be prepared to hear ';No'; again....if she says no this time, encourage your friend to move on and look at other eligible young ladies. An unfortunate reality of dating, and life in general is that some of the things we want we don't get. Also, he does not need to constanly be rejected like that - it isn't good for him - so, if she says no again, he should definitley move on. Her saying no this go around is a very good indicator that she does not see him as dating material - two years is a long time to know someone - long enough to know wether you would date them or not! Impress that bit of info on your friend, should he be rejected again this time, and encourage him to move on.I need some romantic advice for my friend?
Well he should go for it... he must really like her if he kept it up for 2 years.
i think he should try.. if he has cared about her for 2 whole years but got denied maybe she had a reason.. she may have been scared or not ready.. tell ';him'; to try again..


';dont be afraid to jump.. it might be worth the fall';
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment