Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I want to spend a romantic afternoon with my ex, advice?

So my ex and I have not had a day alone for a really long time, and I mean long. she wants to spend a romantic day together preferably at her house and I'm fine with that. I want to make her feel great as she has been having lots of trouble as of late with her job and more. I need some advice on what I can do to make her feel special and loved, and maybe even some sexy ideas to break the ice if you know what i mean! thank you again ;)I want to spend a romantic afternoon with my ex, advice?
dont have sex its not Christian like! in the Bible God says that our body is a living sacrifice! God is watching us 24/7 and He loves us very much!I want to spend a romantic afternoon with my ex, advice?
Most women (I know I do) just love massages as alot of us carry around alot of stress as we always have too many things to do. You could give her a great shoulder %26amp; neck massage. I hear that some gals enjoy their feet massaged, too. Put some music on that is only instrumental but is very soothing %26amp; relaxing then give her a nice massage. She will probably love it! Good Luck!
Sexy time with your ex? Nice arrangement, I think you can take it from here.
make some lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment