Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ladies I'd like advice on where to take my gf for a romantic weekend?

I'm thinking caribbean. Do ya have any suggestions as to what islands or resorts??? Want to do it as cheap as possible and prefer all-inclusive.Ladies I'd like advice on where to take my gf for a romantic weekend?
As cheap as possible? I would suggest a romantic picnic along the woodline of a waterbanked park. You say she's only a ';gf'; so it's not like a long-time relationship?





If you have the money to waste on some tropical excursion, then take it, but if you're like the rest of us who just want to make our partner happy, think simple and romantic.





Even if a diamond isn't in the mix, no woman can resist a heartfelt expression of your sensitivities unless she's a cad. A special dinner for two seems to work.





But if you insist on traveling, PLEASE don't do Disney.Ladies I'd like advice on where to take my gf for a romantic weekend?
Since it's winter why not go to a bed and breakfast in Maine or Vermont?
Take a 2 day disney cruise !!!
I love the Caribbean. A 3 or 4 day cruise would be great. St. Thomas is my favorite, but Grand Cayman is also nice. Jamaica has Sandals resorts--all-inclusive.





If you decide against the Caribbean, you could try resorts in the Pocono Mountains (Pennsylvania); check out the Caesars Resorts. This is where I spent my honeymoon. Tons of activities plus breakfast and dinner each day are included in the price.





In my opinion, your girlfriend will think it is romantic if you make the plans yourself with her preferences in mind. Find a place where you can do the things she likes. Flowers in the room when you arrive would also be a nice touch (unless she doesn't like flowers).
I hear Cancun is cheapest...


But from experience, St. John's is quiet, quaint and just beautiful, and if you need some action, St. Thomas is just across the bay. Or you could head to St. Thomas and do a day trip to St. John.





I've heard Paradise Island is also nice in the Bahamas.





Cruise'n is a nice way to spend a long weekend and cheap too, since you'll get plenty of food. The walks outside on the deck at midnight, after the chocholate buffet are wonderful, or just hang in a hot tub or gamble. Cruises will offer it all.





Check out iBtraveling.com for some great ideas and travel deals too. This is where I always start looking for vacations.





Wish you the best!
There is nothing romantic about cheap and inclusive.





Stay home or local. Lots of candles, great linens, good food and wine should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment