Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Would you find this romantic? (Advice from Girls Only)?

So I'm casually dating this girl right now. Technically, it's her decision if she wants to date me, but we've already mutually decided that we think we are perfect for one another and we REALLY like each other's company alot and it's obvious when she flirts. We've been in this stage for about a yr now since my last ex cheated on me.





So here's the deal. I want to make my move to give her a romantic first kiss. She's really into politics alot...more so than I am and I usually am highly active in talking about it. That's how we started liking one another is because our values are so closely matched and is hard to find these days.





Anyways...so like I was saying: She likes to watch the news on TV. Some days she can't keep her eyes off the TV.





I was wondering, do you think it would be romantic if one time late at night I secretly stole the remote while she was distracted watching the TV and then out of the blue I randomly Turned it off, and right before she asks me why I did that; I move her long hair out of the way, turn my face real closely to her lips, look into her eyes, and whisper ';Because I love you, and I think you would enjoy watching this more.'; to her before I kiss her. lol





Do you think that would make her heart melt?





PS: I tell her ';I love you'; all the time online, and she does the same to me; but I've never told her in person yet.Would you find this romantic? (Advice from Girls Only)?
Don't plan the words so much, plan the idea.


If you plan the words like that, you're completely screwed when she doesn't say what you expected her to. Than you've got no opening.


Just plan WHAT you want to say, not HOW to say it.Would you find this romantic? (Advice from Girls Only)?
lol how sweet, but how corny!!!!





it might make her laugh instead of melt her heart! hehehe





its so sweet that you put this much effort and thought into it, but maybe you should just try a more natural approach, and not have it set up. maybe when you're in the right moment, you will know, and it will just happen.
I don't think it's corny at all...different strokes for different folks. Just make sure you know she will rather be amused then upset. I think it's quite an unique way of getting her attention. We've all been through the chocolates and flowers routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment