Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is your great romantic song for making love? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I love ';unchained melody'; song. I always feel sexy and want to make love. How about you?





Thank youWhat is your great romantic song for making love? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Closer NINWhat is your great romantic song for making love? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
you are everything by the stylistics....listen to it sometime...itll blow you away.
Bryan Adams....Everything I do for you
That song makes me want to puke.There are many songs depending on mood!
';All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You'; by Heart. Also ';I Touch Myself'; by Divinyls
';Into the Mystic'; By Van Morrison
I love to make love while listening to anything by Enya.
Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
I don't know the title of the song ,it is like this %26gt;';That's the way aha aha I like it aha aha '; it has a catchy tune sang by African/american.
I Shot The Sherrif by Bob Marley...lol





nothing really. no songs....:-)
There's a Matt Nathensen song, where one of the lines is ';wrapped up in hotel sheets...'; it's awesome. My partner and I love that one.
Guns N Roses November Rain
Depends on my mood.





I like to listen to ';dirty'; songs sometimes.





Like things by keith sweat, usher, r kelly. Even Christina Aguliera's ';dirty';. Songs like that can really get you going. Thrusting to that type of music is hot.





But then in the sweet romantic songs there is stuff by all different types of artists. Anything about love of course. One of my all time favorites is I'll Make love to you by boyz 2 men.
Cuts # 2, 3, 6, 10, and 15 from Vanessa WIlliams' 2005 album, ';Everlasting Love.';





http://www.vanessawilliams.de/mua-everla鈥?/a>





6 alone - her version of ';The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face'; will become an instant favorite for you.





Most Diana Krall albums *except* Girl in the Other Room , which you should avoid like grim death. But everything else, especially these:





http://www.dianakrall.com/music.aspx?pid鈥?/a>





http://www.dianakrall.com/music.aspx?pid鈥?/a>





http://www.dianakrall.com/music.aspx?pid鈥?/a>





';Love Letters'; will slay you.





Enjoy!
Best Answer





Moments in love - by sound of noise.





Ultimate loving making song.
Sweet Love by 112
Anything that Phil Spector produced!
Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley
I have never been able to get ANYBODY to tell me the difference between making lone and having sex. That being said, I prefer ';Rebel Yell'; by Billy Idol! or ';Closer'; by 9 Inch Nails'; is also very good.
Let's get it on by Marvin Gaye
Tyrese- ';signs of love making';





Lloyd- '; feels soo right';
Depends on the mood. High energy would be ACDC. Sweet and nice Mikael Bolton, Marvin, etc
deep-blackstreet





best song ever
';For im not a qualified physician but im going to give that injection............';
Jingle Bells...season for giving and loving.Soft song anytime sexy everyday everywhere.
Truly Madly Deeply ----Savage Garden
ENIGMA, 'Mea Culpa';, it sounds just like sex itself, but in a very out-of-this-world way, just makes you lost in it...
crimson and clover babe. Tommy James and the shondels
ok take this from a man that knows I got a few to put in....Let's Make Love';Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw'; Let's Get it On';Percy Sledge'; and then there is'; Come to Bed '; Grethen Wilson'; and then of course if your really in the mood play........Making Love out of nothing all'; .........';One'; Bryan Mcknight'; any of his songs will put any man or woman in the mood.....
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment