Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In need of romantic advice?

Heres my story:This guy I like called up to my job and ask where my whereabouts were, and for the address of the location and then ask what time I was off, but I left early, my co-worker said he blocked out his number but he could tell by his voice it was my (crush), and this has happended three times, over a two month period, but he never says what his reason for calling,its weird,because when I try to talk to him, he only say one or two words,or sometimes nothing at all, but I hear that he asks about me, indirectly.this guy is 29, and Idon't know if hes playing games,or just weirdIn need of romantic advice?
well..


isn't it obvious?!


he likes you..


like when youre calling him..


he doesn't talk much..


because he's shy!


then talk to him and ask him..


to go out(lol..nowadays some girls asks to go out w/ the boys...like the boys do.. :))


or if you like you can go on outings like camping,.,and other stuffs like that..








byee!


stay safe!In need of romantic advice?
Well, first of all, this question is in the wrong section of YA. You need to post in the Relationships section.





Secondly, if you like this guy I would just ask him the next time you see him if he called your place of work, because your co-worker told you that she thought he had, and ask why he wanted to reach you.
I would think a man that is almost 30 wouldn't be playing like that. Sounds kinda immature and a little weird.
new*** wrong board.

No comments:

Post a Comment