Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dating advice? romantic gesture?

So I coach a basketball camp for young girls during the summer, and this little 6 year old girl told me in the cutest voice ';My mommy said she likes you, do you like her?'; And I looked over to the mom's direction and shw was smiling and waving at me. So I told the girl, ';yes she is a very nice lady.';





After that developed, I ended up going on a dating her...she is 28, and I am 23, and we hit it off really well. She's funny, attractive, and her daughter is always happy when I come over. Her figure reminds me alot of a younger Faith Hill, and she is certainly the most beautiful woman to take liking to me.





Some of the things we have done together is bake cookies, bike riding, and I even took them on a nice overnight camping trip (it was the first time her daughter had ever camped). I feel that we are connecting in alot of ways, and I want to be the man she deserves. The last thing I would want to do is hurt her, as I guess she has had a few losers as boyfriends. Any advice?Dating advice? romantic gesture?
Thats really sweet, but if u wanna gain her side even more, act like her daughter is yours too like take her and the little girl ot to dinner, ice cream, etc. Thats what i would do if i were you...Dating advice? romantic gesture?
I once surprised my girl friend by tapping a dozen or so pieces of paper together made a sign that said I loved her (Don't know if you are ready for that yet) sneaked over to her car and tapped it over her windshield, it is a surprise and shows you want to take the time to make her happy. Another good one is invite her over to your house and place little notes everywhere and have her go find them ALWAYS FUN!!! Anyway best of luck to you!
Well, first you have to accept the child. I kinda thinks it's weird that she sends her daughter to talk to you. But if you two like each other, you're honest and truely care about her then I don't think there's anyway you can hurt her. Just be honest and straight forward and make sure you two are on the same page so no one gets hurt. It's better to have things out in the open now then later.
i dont know what you need advice about... she sounds perfect for you if you do all that. just gradually get closer to her, and do what you feel ids right.
Keep going out with her. If you act like how your doing right now you won't hurt her. She seems like a very nice person and don't let your fears interfere with your relationship.
Next time the 3 of you go out, bring them both a wrist corsage. Never stop romancing her. Rent the movie, ';The Holiday';~~you both will love it.
Treat her and her daughter well and NEVER put your friends before them No boys night out when you have a wife and /or Family Sorry Dudes but it's true grow up !
It sounds to me like your doing a wonderful job and she's very lucky to have you.
wow that is so sweet.. it sounds like straight out of a movie :)


the only advice i can give is to NOT GIVE UP on it

No comments:

Post a Comment