Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some romantic song advice..please help?

Hi, I'm making a mix cd for my girlfriend and I. I want it to be very special. Can you give me some songs similar to Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab for Cutie, The mixed tape by Jack's Mannequin, etc. Songs that give that feeling..i don't really know how to describe it, but just romantic I guess. Any help is appreciated! thanks!Some romantic song advice..please help?
The Luckiest by Ben Folds


Samson by Regina Spektor


Stolen by Dashboard Confessional


Look After You by The Fray


I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie


How Lucky We Are by Meiko


Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance


Crash by Dave Matthews


Chasing Cars


Some romantic song advice..please help?
ill make love to you-boys 2 men


westlife songs
You and Me-Lifehouse


Inevitable-Anberlin


Meet You There-Augustana


Konstantine-Something Corporate


Meant to be-bedlight for blueeeys


Who needs air- the classic crime


Everything-The Classic Crime


Bleed for you-hidden in plain view


hear you me-jimmy eat world


Slow dancing in a burning room-john mayer


three cheers for five years-mayday parade


i'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds-mayday parade


A great depression-polaroid


promise me-quietdrive


paperweight-shcuyler fisk and joshua radin


lullaby-the spill canvas


make damn sure- taking back sunday






We can't just give you a song. The meaning of the song isnt as essential as how the song reflects on your relationship together. Such as, what that song will remind you of. Its the little things that count more than what the song delivers lyrically.
Jamie Anderson, Dark Chocolate (www.jamieanderson.com)


Sweet Honey in the Rock, Sometimes


Nat ';King'; Cole, When I Fall in Love


Natalie Cole, ';Unforgettable';





These are from lots of different genres, but variety IS the spice of life! I'm sure your gf will appreciate your thoughtful gesture.
Wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton.
I won't spend another night alone- The Ataris


Crush- Dave matthews



Sinead O Connor..... Nothing Com pairs To You
go to youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment