Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need advice about this guy who isn't so romantic?

My man has all the other areas covered except for the romantic part. I am a true scorpio and that romantic part is the major part in my life. I love him a lot. I don't want to go find another man, but he's not romantic and sometimes i get really depressed. So what should I do?I need advice about this guy who isn't so romantic?
Thats great that you have found a man you love and know that you don't want to go searching for someone else to fill the romantic void. So, I suggest just talking to him about it. Don't pressure him, suggest that the two of you go away for a weekend or go have a romantic dinner. Try doing romantic things for him perhaps he will get the hint.. if all else fales, just talk it out. Good luck.I need advice about this guy who isn't so romantic?
you can make him romantic





you can get closer, kiss and more..





or watch some dirty videos with him.





I know, you will feel it wrong, but try once, it will work





all the best
Guys usually either are or arent. I would move on or get another guy that is so ya got a lover and a provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment