Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need some romantic advice please...

Okay here is my problem...My boyfriend and I need a romantic night..what are some ideas i could do to make us have a fun, in-expensive romantic night? Here are some facts about us...


Him-22, he's very into sports (loves to watch and play sports), he's mexican, he loves to listen to loud music


Me-21, I am indian, I love music, I love to travel and do new things.


We just bought our first house together and we have two puppies.I need some romantic advice please...
Make diner together with lots of candles around the house, get a movie even if its sports related he will like it or possible just play some of your favorite music and move the furniture and make your own dance floor. Get in the mood and move to the bedroom and have some more fun there or right on the dance floor do some dirty dancing all in the privacy of your new home... fun in-expensive and very romantic...good luckI need some romantic advice please...
Picnic! Make it a romantic DAY.


- you can bring your puppies


- you can enjoy your good food


- you can listen to music


- you have to travel

No comments:

Post a Comment