Sunday, December 20, 2009

I want to do something really special and romantic for my girlfriend. Any advice?

I'm 19 and she's 17. We've been together for almost two years, but because of a family feud, we don't really see each other that often. So i want her to treat her to something really special and memorable that will really make her happy and show her that i care.. Any suggestions?





(Stupid answers will be removed so don't even waste your time)I want to do something really special and romantic for my girlfriend. Any advice?
You should go out somewhere nice or cook her favorite foods. Spend the night together star gazing. If your city has a horse drawn carriage, take her on that. Then go back to your place, and watch her favorite movie and cuddle up with her and her favorite dessert.I want to do something really special and romantic for my girlfriend. Any advice?
Much of what you might do is dependent upon where you live. There are lots of parks in our city, as well as several excellent state parks within a short drive, and many times I've secretely put together a picnic (with special things to eat and drink that I picked out just for her) and taken her to one of the parks as a surprise (we've eventually tried them all). We'd picnic and walk the park trails and enjoy time together -- very memorable and quite romantic as well. This is especially nice if you can do this at a time when things are blooming.





For us, the most special and romantic times have been those spent together with little distraction.
Im in the same area myself.





Me and my boyfriend coming up on two years and I just dont know what to do.





I actually started writing a love journal, you basicaslly write anything and everything you love about them and what makes you love them. Its really sweet.





Just go out to dinner and pay.





Make her feel nice go for a walk in the park and just woo her.
i knw this sounds stupid but i think u should seriously just go out to dinner and jsut talk and laugh and have fun. girls love to talk and talking to their boyfriend makes them feel good.








Oh btw, ppl will waste their time and give stupid answers anyway bc even though u delete their answer, they still get 2 points. =/
Just take her somewhere nice were both of you will enjoy it. you can askher what she like and go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment