Sunday, December 20, 2009

Romantic Advice NEEDED!!?

I was in a play with this guy over the holidays. I was immediately attracted to him, but I thought he was way too old for me. Turns out we're the same age- just he looks and acts very mature. I am also quite mature. We go to different schools. I guess you could call us 'friends.' I just don't know how to proceed toward anything further. I only talk to him through email. Any ways or ideas to help make this go forward? Or should I consider myself 'out of his league' and move on? I can give more details of our personalities or interactions if it would help.





I asked him to coffee (over email, stupidly), and he said sure, after finals. But I'm still nervous. How do I ask for his number?Romantic Advice NEEDED!!?
There's one thing you need to get a firm grasp on -- you're NEVER out of someone's league. There is NO man in the world ';too hot'; to eliminate the chance of being with him. You know how girls always tell us guys to not be so shy? and if we like you, then we should tell you? Well, it's the same situation here.





If you want a more in-depth analysis from me on your situation, go ahead and e-mail me (just click on the picture to go to my profile page and find the link) and I can assist you a little more with your question.Romantic Advice NEEDED!!?
Ask him again if he would like to go get some more coffee or some food then ask him there for it.
Maybe you should wait until you GO to coffee and, in the course of conversation, just slip it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment