Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First REAL RELATIONSHIP AND I Need Romantic Advice!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!?

I have the most amazing boyfriend. Perfect gentleman, holds doors, buys, tries and does everything to keep me happy. Well, i want to do something special for him. i feel like giving attention and kisses and hugs aren't enough. so what can i do? like does anyone know any special places or things i can do for him? Please help. this is my first real relationship and i don't know what to do. Thanks...First REAL RELATIONSHIP AND I Need Romantic Advice!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!?
Well next time your talkign pay very close attention to the stuff he says he likes, plain a really romantic date for the two of you that includes all his favorite things and activities that you can squeeze into a date = D

No comments:

Post a Comment